The fun platform where potential reach out their favorite brand with the help of pins on Pinterest. Say “Hi” to your business’s new best friend – Pinterest. The real strength of Pinterest is the integrated features of business accounts. Pinterest is the fast-growing platform where people look for inspiration, innovation, and seeking out ideas about new products to buy. Pinterest is slightly different from other social networks and checks the terminology used in Pinterest below.
- Pins – People pin their favorite pictures and every pin links back to the original source so that Pinterest can be the great source of referral traffic
- Boards – People save a lot of stuff under different categories, and to keep things organized, they sort their collections of pins under various boards. Pinterest allows you to share boards to people having the same interest.
Implementing Pinterest advertising services for your business may increase sales and brand awareness. Do you know? 50% of the people purchased after seeing a promoted pin. If you are going to explore new channels for your brand and plan to reach out to the ideal audience, Pinterest might be the key answer for you. Understand your Pinterest user base, and visual marketing plays a vital role in Pinterest. Follow the below strategy to reach the people effectively and get the word out.
- Create unique boards with keywords in titles
- Use the short, crisp description to spread your business ideas
- Create stunning vertical images to maximize audience base
- Build relevant links and should redirect back to your website or a blog
- Embed pins on your website or blog.
- Share your boards and pins to another social media profile to increase brand visibility.
- Use rich pins and build authority on your topic by creating curating boards with unique content
- Highlight your offers and engage with users
- Be active and spice up your strategy
- Share pins in your newsletters